I want to say a big thank you to Rosemary Gemmell who has awarded me the Irresistibly Sweet Blog Award.
These awards are a great way of making new friends and learning a lot from other bloggers.
Now the picture alone makes me feel hungry-which is not good when I'm trying to lose weight...:-)
So before I pass the award on, I have to find 7 things you may not know about me...
1. When I was in the Brownies, I was an Imp. I only got to be the Sixer about three months before I had to go up to the Guides.
2. I have Maltese ancestry.
3. I once got lost on a day trip (as a child) and was found watching a Punch and Judy show by the Cutty Sark- the Tea Clipper in dry dock at Greenwich.
4. I went on a camping holiday with my triplets when they were only 7-8 months old- this could explain why they don't like camping...:-)
5. As it's the start of the Chinese New Year- I'm a Pig/Boar.
6. My ears are not pierced- I wear clip earrings.
7. I was in the choir at Secondary School. Sadly I can no longer hit high notes...
Now here are my nominees for the Sweet Blog Award:
Scribbler Maxi's Musings
The Blogathon Challenge
StForce's Writing Blog
A Likely Story