I've recently been given the Versatile Blogger Award by Romy Gemmell- thank you.
Admittedly I've had to think what else I could say about myself without repetition or inducing boredom...but I hope I've managed it.
2. One of my teenage writing projects was a sci-fi saga covering 25 years and two generations. Sadly I didn't keep the numerous pages and chapters I wrote. (I have now learnt to keep everything.)
I was very influenced by the original Star Trek series at the time, which probably explains why my aliens were generally humanoid.
3. If I could nominate one book to be turned into a film or tv adaption it would be award winning author Jude Devereux's 'Sweet Liar'. The book actually came out in 1992. It is one of her Taggert family stories and it really is a shame the book didn't have the hero Mike on the cover- I merely mention the word 'muscles'...
It cleverly combines the events surrounding a murder in a 1920's nightclub with the current day, where the hero and heroine eventually solve the mystery of that night in the club (and their personal connections to it) despite the ominous signs of things going wrong- there is still a happy ending.
4. I like traditional scents-especially Rose.
5. I'm hopeless at hand-sewing. My stitches are a little neater and more even now, but when I had to do sewing in secondary school I never got beyond the second project. Actually the teacher kept making me unpick the stitching on the half slip's hem, so I really wouldn't have been any good at making clothes in the 18th century...
6. In Primary School winter PE sessions I was taught Country Dancing- we had to go across the road to the church hall, where I also attended Brownies.
7. I always watch the Eurovision Song Contest with delight and fascination, especially at some of the costumes singers and dancers turn up in. When I was little I once sat at the top of the stairs trying to listen to the contest after I'd been sent to bed at the normal time.
So now to the 7 blogs I'm awarding the Versatile Blogger Award to:
Blog Thoughts from a Broad
Ramblings of a Frustrated Crime Writer