I have recently been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the charming and talented writer, Rosemary Gemmell, whose next book The Highland Lass from Crooked Cat Publishing will be launched on Facebook next month- so pop along to Rosemary's 'Reading and Writing' blog to find out more.
|Inspiring blogger award...|
- Thank the person who nominated you, and link to their blog.
- Display the Award Logo.
- Nominate other blogs and provide a link to them (so you can go and visit).
- Go to their blog, leave a comment to tell them they've been nominated, and where to find the information they need to accept.
And finally: mention three things that inspired you the most during the past few weeks.
1. Has to be last weekend's virtual romance festival (see my 8th February post). Professional development is important for any writer, otherwise we get left behind; and the Pinterest item certainly got my brain working, and thinking how it could help me put together visuals when I'm considering ideas for my stories.
2. A few Facebook pages that I keep in an Interest list relating to Costume. If you're on Facebook do go and have a look at the posts from: Historical Sewing, Mrs Daffodil, and Silk Damask Consulting. Pictures will feature that I can see my historical characters wearing- even those that are just a glint of an idea!
3. Coaches- whether they're the writing type, or the sports related type. They give their time and energy to children and young people, encouraging them to develop their skills and inspire their students to achieve.
See, that wasn't too difficult. :-)
Now these are the blogs and bloggers I'm nominating- if they would like to accept; there's no pressure to accept...
Sally Jenkins/ A Writer on Writing